The best way to give thanks is to give food, especially if it’s paired with the sweetness of Adee Honey Farms honey. Consider bringing these dishes to the table this Thanksgiving. Your family and friends will be more than impressed. And thankful.
½ Cup of Adee Honey Farms Honey
15 Pound Turkey
1 Teaspoon Dried Rosemary
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
½ Teaspoon Salt
½ Teaspoon Pepper
½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Prepare turkey to roast and bake in the oven at 325 degrees (F) for two hours.
- Mix Adee Honey Farms Honey with all the other ingredients in a bowl. Remove turkey from oven and brush with mixture until covered. Return to oven and continue to cook turkey as normal.
- Remove turkey and cover for up to 15 minutes before carving. Serve with your favorite Thanksgiving sides.
¾ Cup of Plain ol’ Butter (Salted or Unsalted)
¼ Cup of Adee Honey Farms Honey
- Take butter and honey and transfer to a bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Cover mixture and store in the refrigerator until serving for optimum honey flavor.
Queen Bee's Apple Pie
Six Cups of Green Apples (Pared and Sliced)
Two Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
1 ¼ Cups of Cold Water
1/3 Cup of Cornstarch
1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
¼ Teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
1 Cup of Adee Honey Farms Honey
1 Package (15 oz.) Unroll and Bake 9-inch Pie Crusts
- Toss apples and lemon juice together in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together cold water, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add honey and mix well. Bring up to a boil over medium heat and stir continuously.
- Pour hot honey mixture over apples and toss to coat evenly.
- Turn apple mixture into pastry-lined 9-inch pie plate. Place second crust over filling. Seal and flute edges and cut slits in the top of the crust for steam to escape
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.